For additional information on UV Solutions advertising rates, please contact Janet Dunnichay at 785.271.5801 or via email at email@example.com.
UV Solutions Magazine
UV Solutions reaches engineers, manufacturers, scientists,
chemists, academics, government officials and policymakers who are interested in the use of ultraviolet technology for industry, public health and the environment.
- Reaches more than 7,000 industry professionals
- Free links to the advertiser’s website through the digital edition
- Bonus distribution at tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
Each magazine is packed with information on wastewater treatment, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, health care and air treatment topics. The goal of each issue is to provide actionable articles that can impact operations now!
Print Advertising Sizes
|Web Offset, Saddlestitched.||Width||Height|
|Full Page Bleed
– Trim Size
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.5″||10″|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.5″||4.875″|
|1/2 page vertical||3.75″||10″|
|1/4 page horizontal||7.5″||2.5″|
|1/4 page vertical||3.75″||4.875″|
Please send ad as a PDF file saved at a minimum of 300 dpi. (All fonts should be embedded.) TIF files also are acceptable. We will NOT accept application files (Quark, PageMaker, Publisher, etc.). Additional requirements can be found at www.petersonmg.com.
Sending Materials by Mail
Advertisements (on CD accompanied by a proof) can be mailed to:
Peterson Publications, Inc.
2150 SW Westport Dr., Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66614
Sending Materials by Email
Advertisements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email system can accept large attachments, but sometimes large attachments can’t be sent due to limitations of certain ISPs. If an attachment cannot be emailed, one alternative is to upload the file to your company website or FTP system and send us a link to retrieve the file.
We’ve prepared guidelines for preparing and sending electronic files. Please be aware that we do NOT accept QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher files. We accept .pdf and .tif files, prepared for high-end output. For more information, please review the guidelines.
UV Solutions Website
The UV Solutions website offers additional advertising opportunities to connect with customers and prospects through strategically placed web banners. The website contains expanded news stories, fresh content and live links to industry resources.
- Top Leaderboard Banner – Located at the top of the homepage, this prime position provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure. Run of site except for Buyers Guide.
- Article Pages Top Leaderboard Banner – Located at the top of the Article Archive & Digital Archive pages, this is a high exposure ad placement on 2 highly-trafficked pages.
- 1st Prime Column Banner – Located at the top right column of the homepage, this is another forefront position. Run of site except for the Buyers Guide.
- 2nd Prime Column Banner – Located right below the 1st Prime Column Banner on the homepage, it is also run of site except for the Buyers Guide.
- Standard Half Banner– Located below the “What’s Happening Now” section on the homepage, this is another high exposure position at a lower rate. Two opportunities on the home page only and are not run of site.
- Supplier Index – Advertisers are listed at no additional charge in a supplier index on the UV Solutions website and are categorized by product or service offered, including company name, contact information and web address with a direct link to the advertiser’s website.
Online Advertising Sizes
|Top Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|Article Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|1st and 2nd Prime Column Banner||300 pixels||250 pixels|
|Standard Half Banner||300 pixels||225 pixels|
Send all banners as .jpg files only. Animated files will not be accepted.
Files should be at least 72 dpi and RGB color.