For additional information on UV Solutions advertising rates, please contact Janet Dunnichay at 785-271-5801 or via email at email@example.com.
UV Solutions Magazine
UV Solutions reaches engineers, manufacturers, scientists,
chemists, academics, government officials and policymakers who are interested in the use of ultraviolet technology for industry, public health and the environment.
- Reaches more than 7,000 industry professionals
- Free links to the advertiser’s website through the digital edition
- Bonus distribution at tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
Each magazine is packed with information on wastewater treatment, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, health care and air treatment topics. The goal of each issue is to provide actionable articles that can impact operations now!
Print Advertising Sizes
|Web Offset, Saddlestitched.||Width||Height|
|Full Page Bleed
– Trim Size
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.5″||10″|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.5″||4.875″|
|1/2 page vertical||3.75″||10″|
|1/4 page horizontal||7.5″||2.5″|
|1/4 page vertical||3.75″||4.875″|
Please send ad as a PDF file saved at a minimum of 300 dpi. (All fonts should be embedded.) TIF files also are acceptable. We will NOT accept application files (Quark, PageMaker, Publisher, etc.). Additional requirements can be found at www.petersonpublications.com.
Sending Materials by Mail
Advertisements (on CD accompanied by a proof) can be mailed to:
Peterson Publications, Inc.
2150 SW Westport Dr., Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66614
Sending Materials by Email
Advertisements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email system can accept large attachments, but sometimes large attachments can’t be sent due to limitations of certain ISPs. If an attachment cannot be emailed, one alternative is to upload the file to your company website or FTP system and send us a link to retrieve the file.
We’ve prepared guidelines for preparing and sending electronic files. Please be aware that we do NOT accept QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher files. We accept .pdf and .tif files, prepared for high-end output. For more information, please review the guidelines.
UV Solutions Website
The UV Solutions website offers additional advertising opportunities to connect with customers and prospects through strategically placed web banners. The website contains expanded news stories, fresh content and live links to industry resources.
• Leaderboard Banner – Located in the upper right of the website, this prime position advertising opportunity provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their website. Three available placements with equal monthly impressions served. Ads are run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 1st Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column, this prime-positioned advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 2nd Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column right below the 1st Prime Column Banner, this advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• Lower Column Banner – Located in the right column below the fold, this banner provides an additional opportunity for advertising. Ad is visible on homepage only.
• Supplier Index – Advertisers are listed at no additional charge in a supplier index on the UV Solutions website and are categorized by product or service offered, including company name, contact information and web address with a direct link to the advertiser’s website.
Online Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|Prime Column Banners||300 pixels||250 pixels|
|Lower Column Banner||300 pixels||250 pixels|
Send all banners as .jpg files only. Animated files will not be accepted.
Files should be at least 72 dpi and RGB color.