The International Ultraviolet Association announced the 2022 IUVA Research Innovation Symposium, an in-person conference taking place at University of Colorado, in Boulder, Colorado, from May 23-25, 2022.
The IUVA is calling for posters for the conference. This symposium has been organized to provide opportunities to explore new and emerging aspects of UV radiation and its applications. Poster presenters with expertise in UV relevant areas have been invited to present new discoveries and information related to emerging applications. We also welcome professors, students and industry members to present research innovations and findings at our poster sessions.
Posters will be chosen based on relevancy to the technical program covering the following topics:
- UV-based Advanced Oxidation and Reduction Processes
- UV in Healthcare Applications and Its Role in COVID-19
- UV Integration into Human Life
- Innovations in Harvesting and Delivering UV
- New UV Sources: Far-UVC, UV-LEDs and Plasma UV
- Barriers and Needs of UV Applications in Low-Income Communities and Countries
- Research Priorities and Wish Lists for Industries
The abstract length is 200-300 words (no figures) and should include full contact information for the corresponding author. Final posters will be uploaded to the conference page with an optional one-minute flash talk recording. Please submit abstracts by March, 20, 2022.
For more information, visit www.iuva.org/2022-RIS.